Click here to buy HWGA! Fearless Designs Demi Dynimite Image Map
Welcome to Demi Dynimite! Your ultimate
source On Demi Devonne Lovato!
Here you can get News,Videos,Downloads,
Pictures&Media And MORE!
So don't be afriad to have a Look around!
Thank you for visiting! <3
Sonny WIth a Chance
Demi as Sonny
Year: 2009
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel
Status: Filming
Season: 2

Camp Rock 2
Demi as Mitchie Torres
Year: 2010
Director: Matthew Diamond
Status: Premiers September 3rd 2010
Soundtrack out July 27th

Here We Go Again
Buy Now
Year: 2009
Label: Hollywood Records
Status: In Stores BUY NOW!

World Tour
Jonas Brothers & Demi Lovato ft. The Camp Rock Cast
Begins July 27th in Dallas Texas
Click Here
For Ticket Info

Campaign-Join The Surge
For: Clean & Clear & DoSomething.org
Official Site
Join The Surge!

Campaign-Shop till You Rock
For: GGP Malls
Summer Concerts at 121 GGP Malls across The United States
Official Site





Thanks to Nevaeh Designs for the awesome link buttons!


Jemi Teen Vogue Pics, Interview, & Behind-the-scenes Video!

Click here to see the Pictures from the Teen Vogue Photo shoot.
Click here to see the Teen Vogue Magazine Scans.
Click here to see the Behind-the-scenes Video.
Click here to see the Screen caps for the Behind-the-scene Video.

Here is the Interview:

Whose idea was it to take the next step? 

Joe: Mine.
Demi: I had always fancied him. Want to know what actually happened? One night I asked him,'What is the deal? We're perfect for each other. What are you doing?' And he was like, 'This is really awkward. I have to go.'
Joe: I needed time to think.
Demi: And I thought, Great, I just ruined a friendship. But the next day, he came knocking at my door.
Joe: Once she confronted me, I kind of confronted myself.

Was it hard to see each other with other people? 

Demi, 'Every girlfriend he had, I always wanted to have a friendship with, because I felt like if she was worthy enough to be with him, then she must be great. It sucked, watching, but I was always happy for him.' Joe: It wasn't easy.
Demi: Sometimes it was like, 'So my boyfriend is so awesome.' 'Well, my girlfriend is really great.' 'Good for you!' [laughs]

About Their Breakup which Joe Instigated,

Demi: We haven't spent any time together since everything, because that would be awkward, but I'm sure things will go totally back to normal once we're on tour together.It's just that at this point I'd rather be hanging out with my girlfriends than seeing my ex.
Joe: In this business, it's really hard to find people who are going to be there for the rest of your life. When I met Demi, I knew right away that our friendship was really strong. I don't want to lose that ever.

Do you like same kinds of music? 

Demi: I sent Joe some music from one of my favorite bands, Neon Indian. And he, in turn, introduced me to Michael Bublé. I also showed him who the Jonas Brothers were and Joe's been a fan of them ever since.

Demi on their dates:

[Laughs] We've gone to Disneyland.

We've made pizza. We go to dinner, on nice dates. And he cooks for me, he's good. On acting roles: I want to be able to play more serious parts. I think it would be awesome to play an Angelina Jolie–type role in an action movie. Musicwise, I want to try new sounds. I want to be fearless.

Labels: , , , , ,